Membership is £15 per family each year and entitles you to a range of benefits. If you are curious about the benefits of being a member, please free to attend one of our meetings at Bethel Hall, so you can meet some of us before joining.
Current membership benefits:
- £1 entry per family to our Wednesday group
- All discounts below require members to present their membership card.
- www.stayandplaysurrey.co.uk – Children under 1- £1. Aged 1 and upwards, £2.50 (standard entry £3.80)
- www.birdworld.co.uk Option to sign up for corporate membership which gives discounted entry
- www.run-about.co.uk 20% discount
What our members say:
‘I’ve met lots of people with shared experiences, it’s an escape!’
‘I don’t think people with one child/baby really understand what having twins is like, not even the closest of friends. I’ve found meeting mums with twins of similar ages a salvation.’
‘It’s somewhere to go where parents are in the same situation and can understand the challenges faced. There’s always a helping hand available. The social side is good as Dads get to meet each other too.’
‘It’s really nice going somewhere where you’re not the odd one out because you’ve got twins’